The Friends of Cayo Costa State Park (FoCC) is based on Pine Island, Florida. FoCC is a division of Barrier Islands Park Society (BIPS), a 501c3 organization which is the official Citizens Support Organization for Cayo Costa, Gasparilla, Stump Pass, Don Pedro State Parks and Port Boca Grande Lighthouse & Museum. All funds raised by FoCC will be used exclusively for Cayo Costa State Park. Tax #65-0327405.
Friends of Cayo Costa State Park's mission is to preserve, protect and promote the unique unspoiled natural beauty and heritage of Cayo Costa State Park for present and future generations.
- Friendship decal
- Friendship card
- Early notice and a discount for FoCC’s two major sponsored events – the Evening for the Island Gala Dinner & Auction and Celebrate Cayo Costa Day
- 10% discount on kayak rentals (located at the Park)
- 10% discount on bicycle rentals (located at the Park)
- 10% discount on items purchased at the Park gift shop
- Website listing for Corporate & Associate Friends $500 and above
- Newsletter mention for Corporate & Associate Friends $500 and above
- Copy of historical documentary DVD “Mullet & Mangroves” for all Friends $500 and above
The Friends of Cayo Costa State Park is a dedicated group to help promote, protect and preserve this pristine barrier island join today and become a part of our group.